RE: character Input -- Checkpoint 2.1 (revisions from Jan 8 Telecon)

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 12:09:37 -0600
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

We need to add something beyond just the Unicode.   Hmmm  Just add
The following to the end of what you have   ...  "plus standard character
Entry and editing keys (up, down, left, and right arrows, etc.)

  I wonder.  The Device Control 1,2,3,4 codes in UNICODE.   Aren't those
usually
arrow keys?
The following are all std UNICODE characters

SPACE
ESCAPE
TAB
ENTER / RETURN
LINE FEED
DELETE (BACKSPACE)
PAGEFEED
VERTICAL TAB   (what is this exactly. Tab down to specified place on page?)

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center