Upcoming F2F meetings: remember to register!

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 23:34:20 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Hello,

Reminders and thoughts about upcoming events:

1. We will have a F2F meeting the Sunday and Monday *after* CSUN (23 and 24
March).  I will be announcing registration and logistics information
ASAP.  The focus of this meeting is expected to be general WCAG 2.0 issues.

2. Reminder: registration closes 26 February for the F2F on 4 March [1] in
Cambridge, MA.   The focus of this meeting is Techniques.

3. There will be a WAI Glossary meeting Friday (7 March).  I will announce
registration and logistics information ASAP.  If you are interested in
attending in person (we will not have phone support for this meeting),
please send me a private email.

4. We would like to hold a meeting in Europe, most likely Venice, Italy
most likely sometime between May and July.  Please send me a private email
with dates that you prefer and dates that you are not available.

5. Are there other events that you are likely to attend this year that we
could piggyback with a WCAG WG F2F?  Ideas for European, Asian, South
American and African events  are particularly welcome so that we can better
ensure input from the wide world on our *World Wide* Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines. Please send me a private email with suggestions.

Best,
--wendy

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2003/03/04-f2f-agenda.html

--