[techs] Techniques requirements ready for TR

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:29:30 -0500
To: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

At the teleconference last Thursday we agreed on some final edits needed
before posting the Techniques Requirements draft [1] to the TR page. We have
also discussed this with Judy Brewer and made a few additional edits. Please
review the draft to see if there are any burning issues. If we don't receive
objections we will post this to TR on Friday.

Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/sources/wd-wcag2-tech-req.html

Michael Cooper
Accessibility Project Manager