Re: Conformance Claims and Logo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 12:47 AM
Subject: RE: Conformance Claims and Logo

A few questions.
1. Would this be accessible if the person couldn't handle RDF or RSS?

Roberto:
This technology must be handled by "server side scripting" (ASP, PHP, CF,
..) but also as "client side scripting" (an example here
http://www.jsdir.com/goonline/esempio.asp?id=7). So there is opportunity for
all to "catch" contents also with XHTML (remember that RSS is well-formatted
"like" XML).

Gregg Vanderheiden:
2. Are we requiring that users have RDF or RSS savvy access?  Even on
public systems?
3. Is RDF / RSS savvy user agents our baseline for the guidelines?

Roberto:
I think we are going in the wrong direction... the original question is: if
an application/content could not be made accessible (for copyright, etc.),
how can the user make a content accessible for respect the "claim".