[TECH] I18N preread for tomorrow's techniques telecon

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:49:45 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>

Hello,

I will attend the WAI techniques telecon tomorrow morning (please could
someone remind me of the time) and try to share some ideas I have wrt
i18n guidelines.  In preparation, Wendy has asked me to send out this
information.

I have been developing a dtd based on xmlspec for a techniques document
for i18n techniques and creating an xml document containing some *very*
preliminary content.  All this literally over the last couple of days,
so things are still very much in an exploratory phase.  I will share
some ideas with you tomorrow.

In the meantime, you can look at what I have in HTML so far at:
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/

The xml version of that is:
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/html-tech.xml

The dtd is
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/xmlspec-tech.dtd
And there is a condensed, alphabetised summary at
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/xmlspec-tech-dtd-alpha.htm

The HTML is produced using XSL, and styled with CSS.

Hope that helps,
RI

Richard Ishida
W3C