RE: [TECH] I18N preread for tomorrow's techniques telecon

Please find enclosed an html file I will use to illustrate some of my
thoughts during today's meeting.

RI

============
Richard Ishida
W3C

tel: +44 1753 480 292
http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

And there is a condensed, alphabetised summary at
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/xmlspec-tech-dtd-alpha.htm

The HTML is produced using XSL, and styled with CSS.

Hope that helps,
RI