Re: [TECH] Requirements for Techniques v0.3

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 10:24:17 +1100
To: Lisa Seeman <lisa@UBaccess.com>
Cc: WCAG List <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Lisa Seeman writes:

 > I think training stuff is more for the education and outreach working
 > group.

I agree. It is supposed to address the needs of audiences that aren't
well met by more technical documents such as WCAG techniques, as well
as to provide a more integrated, tutorial-style explanation of
accessible content design. As I understand it, the WCAG group will
have the opportunity to comment on this work and to collaborate with
EO to ensure that the resulting documents are technically sound and in
accord with the guidelines.