[TECH] Requirements for Techniques v0.3

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:25:05 -0500
To: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Attached is version 0.3 of the Techniques requirements. I apologize that I
did not complete this before the holidays, but you know, things get busy.
This version incorporates comments received to date (unless I've lost track
of any) and adds a little more structure.

The plan is that this version should be close to ready to post as a public
draft. We have tentatively scheduled a teleconference for Wednesday, January
8 at 10:30am U.S. Eastern Time (I think this is 15:30 UTC). This call would
be for people who want to discuss the Techniques in detail. On the January 9
WCAG call we will hopefully be ready to request the group's approval to post
this to TR - keeping in mind that it is still a draft.

Michael

Michael Cooper
Accessibility Project Manager
Watchfire