  From: Michael Cooper
  To: Web Content Guidelines
  Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 10:25 AM
  Subject: [TECH] Requirements for Techniques v0.3

  Attached is version 0.3 of the Techniques requirements. I apologize that I
  did not complete this before the holidays, but you know, things get busy.
  This version incorporates comments received to date (unless I've lost track
  of any) and adds a little more structure.

  The plan is that this version should be close to ready to post as a public
  draft. We have tentatively scheduled a teleconference for Wednesday, January
  8 at 10:30am U.S. Eastern Time (I think this is 15:30 UTC). This call would
  be for people who want to discuss the Techniques in detail. On the January 9
  WCAG call we will hopefully be ready to request the group's approval to post
  this to TR - keeping in mind that it is still a draft.

  Michael

  Michael Cooper
  Accessibility Project Manager
  Watchfire