[Venice F2F] Hotel Booking

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:35:37 +0200
To: "WCAG List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi, I remember to all the partecipants that the offer for hotel discount has
end on 10th June.
There are only few chambers available at now so I suggest - for who is
interested to sleep directly in the meeting hotel - to book in these days.

If you find problems in hotel booking or there aren't rooms, I can help to
find a room here in Venice-Lido near the meeting hotel.

Roberto Scano
IWA/HWG EMEA Coordinator
W3C Advisory Committee Representative for IWA/HWG
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org
E-Mail: emea@iwanet.org - w3c-rep@iwanet.org