Re: Please review: Updated draft of conformance section for next draft

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:14:04 +0200
To: "Matt May" <mcmay@w3.org>
Cc: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt May" <mcmay@w3.org>
To: "Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG" <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Cc: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>; <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: Please review: Updated draft of conformance section for next
draft

This would be a step toward harmonizing Web development processes by
pointing out that if you learn accessibility with WCAG, you can design
content that conforms to a range of existing policies. Presently, one
of the most common questions I get is "should I do 508 or WCAG?", and I
don't want to have to hear that anymore.

Roberto:
Yes... it is the problem that I think that we will have in the european
countries, due to the difficoult to armonize the normative to the actual
WCAG 1.0.