Re: [Buttons] Alternative W3C buttons.

From: Marco Trevisan - Bazzmann.Com <info@bazzmann.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 23:25:11 +0200
CC: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG wrote:

> this is an illegal use of the W3C logos:
> and also a violation of the trademarks claim:

Illegal? I just see a private CSS workshop to better learn how today
XHTML+CSS can improve accessibility. As WCAG we can use this idea to
better explain W3C's standards or CSS Accessibility Techniques.

> At least, This is a W3C policy issue and not something that the working
> group can decide.

I think instead that is a practical example to learn what and how we
can do with XHTML+CSS, also in a graphical-like way. And, also, I think
it's correct to propose an idea (that could be used as a practical
accessible CSS example) like this here, *before* propose it as a policy
issue.

--
Bazzmann Labs - Accessibilita', usabilita', webdesign e standard W3C