Re: [Buttons] Alternative W3C buttons.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marco Trevisan - Bazzmann.Com" <info@bazzmann.com>
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 11:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Buttons] Alternative W3C buttons.

Illegal? I just see a private CSS workshop to better learn how today
XHTML+CSS can improve accessibility. As WCAG we can use this idea to
better explain W3C's standards or CSS Accessibility Techniques.

Roberto:
The logos are defined by W3C like marquee and these are the only usable.
The W3C don't consent the modification or personalization and publication
instead of the official logos.

Marco:
I think instead that is a practical example to learn what and how we
can do with XHTML+CSS, also in a graphical-like way. And, also, I think
it's correct to propose an idea (that could be used as a practical
accessible CSS example) like this here, *before* propose it as a policy
issue.

Roberto:
Yes, this could be an exercise but is not a competence of a working group to
change the global policies.
I suggest you to read this document that explain how W3C works for document
changes/definition:
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process-20010719/