Re: [Buttons] Alternative W3C buttons.

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 23:42:28 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marco Trevisan - Bazzmann.Com" <info@bazzmann.com>
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 11:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Buttons] Alternative W3C buttons.

Illegal? I just see a private CSS workshop to better learn how today
XHTML+CSS can improve accessibility. As WCAG we can use this idea to
better explain W3C's standards or CSS Accessibility Techniques.

The logos are defined by W3C like marquee and these are the only usable.
The W3C don't consent the modification or personalization and publication
instead of the official logos.

I think instead that is a practical example to learn what and how we
can do with XHTML+CSS, also in a graphical-like way. And, also, I think
it's correct to propose an idea (that could be used as a practical
accessible CSS example) like this here, *before* propose it as a policy

Yes, this could be an exercise but is not a competence of a working group to
change the global policies.
I suggest you to read this document that explain how W3C works for document