Re: 5.2

I'm concerned that I think Lisa's request goes beyond this, that it doesn't
matter how many Assistive Technologies vendors support a technology on
Windows. As long as AT is only available on Windows, the technology should not
be considered accessible.

We wrestled a lot with what we wanted this checkpoint to say. It is a very
difficult issue. Lisa, I assume you are requesting that we re-open the
discussion.

	Loretta