From: Jason White [mailto:jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 5:37 pm
To: Web Content Guidelines
Subject: Meeting postponed

This week's meeting was supposed to be our long-awaited return to checkpoint
4.1. Due to the regrets which have been received, your co-Chairs and W3C
staff contact propose that the meeting be postponed.

I assume that 26 December is out of the question due to public holidays in
Europe, North America, Australia and possibly elsewhere. Would 2 January
2003 be feasible, or should we postpone until 9 January?