Meeting postponed

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:37:13 +1100
To: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

This week's meeting was supposed to be our long-awaited return to
checkpoint 4.1. Due to the regrets which have been received, your
co-Chairs and W3C staff contact propose that the meeting be postponed.

I assume that 26 December is out of the question due to public
holidays in Europe, North America, Australia and possibly elsewhere.
Would 2 January 2003 be feasible, or should we postpone until 9
January?