RE: Meeting postponed

From: Slaydon, Eugenia <ESlaydon@beacontec.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:20:51 -0500
To: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I can make the Jan 2 meeting.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason White [mailto:jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 6:37 PM
To: Web Content Guidelines
Subject: Meeting postponed

This week's meeting was supposed to be our long-awaited return to
checkpoint 4.1. Due to the regrets which have been received, your
co-Chairs and W3C staff contact propose that the meeting be postponed.

I assume that 26 December is out of the question due to public
holidays in Europe, North America, Australia and possibly elsewhere.
Would 2 January 2003 be feasible, or should we postpone until 9
January?