Agenda

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:26:29 +1000
To: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Thursday, 5 September, 2000 UTC (4 PM US Eastern, 10 PM France, 6 AM
Eastern Australia) on +1-617-761-6200, passcode 9224, with the
following agenda:

1. Device-independence and WCAG. See my message at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/2002JulSep/0280.html This
   includes discussion of documents published by the device
   independence working group and preparation of questions and issues
   that we want to take up with them next week.

2. Checklists: see the thread starting at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2002JulSep/0279.html

3. Checkpoint 4.1. Last week there was "rough consensus" on the call
   that the checkpoint should be rewritten as:
Use plain language.
retaining checkpoint 3.1 in consequence.
For subsequent mailing list discussion see the thread starting at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2002JulSep/0253.html

It is proposed to devote 30 minutes to each of the three topics on the
agenda.