Request to Join the Web Content Guidelines Working Group

From: Maurizio Vittoria <vittoria@marciana.venezia.sbn.it>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 11:13:06 +0200
To: gv@trace.wisc.edu, jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au, wendy@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Request to Join the Web Content Guidelines Working Group:

Given Name:  Maurizio

Family Name:  Vittoria

Email Address: vittoria@marciana.venezia.sbn.it

Office Telephone Number: 041.5208788

Employer / Organization:  Marciana National Library (Biblioteca Nazionale
Marciana) - Venezia (Italy), an historical library in
Italy  (http://marciana.venezia.sbn.it/)

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member:  I am member of IWA-HWG
(Webguru IWA Bibliography) that is W3C Member.

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[X] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[X] instruct people on developing Web content,

[X] have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[X] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the
charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[X] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have
any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

NOTE:
Around to october-novembtre 2002, with my Library I want launch a National
Campaign for the Accessibility in the italian libraries on the web,  with
the partners: IWA-HWG, Webaccessibile.org, W3C-Italy, and many  other
Public  Institutions.

Regards

-----
Maurizio Vittoria
Webmaster of Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana
Tel. 041.5208788 - Fax 041.5238803
mailto:vittoria@marciana.venezia.sbn.it