Request to Join

From: Jorge Teran <teranj@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:39:13 -0400
To: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Given Name: Jorge

Family Name: Teran

Email Address: teranj@acm.org

Office Telephone Number: 2441422

Employer / Organization: Umsa

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: NO

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[x ] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[ ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[ x] instruct people on developing Web content,

[ ]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[ ] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[ x] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content. (Please specify)

Lic. Jorge Teran
Email: teranj@acm.org
http://www.umsanet.edu.bo/docentes/teran