14 March 2002 telecon minutes

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:33:26 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Available at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2002/03/14-minutes.html

meetings.  The two likeliest possibilities:
1. 11-12 July in Edinburgh, Scotland (after ASSETS 2002 -
http://www.acm.org/sigcaph/assets02/)
2. October/November in the D.C., USA area, hosted by NIST and meeting in
conjunction with other W3C groups (possibly EO, ERT, QA, others?)

We took a poll to see who was available when.  Cost and time are factors
effecting people's decisions although there was some support for each.

We then began a discussion of checkpoint 3.5 that led into discussing
conformance.  Jason took an action to pull together the pieces of  a scheme
that we discussed today.

We learned about issues with screen reader pronunciation of Hebrew and Mouri.

No teleconference next Thursday/Friday (21/22 March) due to the F2F
meetings on 23/24 March.

Reminder: If you want to attend the meetings you must register.  I am only
sending phone information to people who register. Cut-off is tomorrow.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2002/03/f2f-agenda.html

Safe travels to all of you attending the F2F in person.  Those who will
attend by phone - I hope your schedule isn't too odd or that you don't lose
too much sleep.  Thank you everyone for your time and efforts.

--

wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium