Re: action item for the testability of 3.5 (annotating complexinformation)

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:49:13 -0800
To: Annuska Perkins <annuskap@microsoft.com>, "_W3C-WAI Web Content Access. Guidelines List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
> 1. Should the definition appear with the first occurrence on each page
> or site?
> Proposed resolution - On each page, because a user will not navigate
> through a site in any particular order.

As a dyslexic, I think that it needs to be all over.
I have no visual memory, so it is very hard to find your way to the first
reference and then find your way back.

If the acronyms are similar (bp and  mp) it can become beyond me to tell
one from the other without copying it down double checking, and then
starting my search.