HTML Techniques Issues List - Thanks, Andi

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 11:06:09 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Cc: mcmay@bestkungfu.com
Andi Snow-Weaver has been collecting issues for the HTML Techniques from the WAI IG mailing list.  The list is published at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/html-tech-issues.html

And linked to from the WAI GL home page.

Thanks Andi!

We also have an issues list for CSS Techniques (that Andi also helped pull together):
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/css-tech-issues.html

If you would like to work on any of these open issues or contribute to any of these documents in some way, please let me know.  I can redirect you to the appropriate people.

On the WCAG WG home page, I've listed the following volunteers who have agreed to oversee the following sections of the CSS Techniques:
Sections 1-5 Joel Sanda
Sections 6-10 Jo Miller
Sections 11-15 Matt May

Thank you,