Re: Resolutions on Changes to REQUIREMENTS DOC

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:10:25 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
"Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>

> At 05:36 AM 2/1/02, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> >So for the moent I disagree.

I also have some reservations, but I think they would be covered by
adding another proviso, about what happens when urls are exchanged.

If I'm on accessible to me page http://moomin.invalid/text/ and I wish to
tell someone else of this resource, I must be able to do so just by
giving them the url I'm on.  Exactly how this might be worded is not
something I'm up too...

Jim.