RE: Resolutions on Changes to REQUIREMENTS DOC

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:26:04 -0500 (EST)
To: Jo Miller <jo@bendingline.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Yep, I like the way Jo has phrased this. Note that the question of the
difference between information and content is the subject of a glossary
discussion at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2002Jan/0002 and
following, especially because there are cases like this where the difference
is meaningful.

chaals