Re: suggestions for where working group members can get involved.

From: Slaydon, Eugenia <ESlaydon@beacontec.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:21:42 -0500
To: "'wendy@w3.org'" <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: "'w3c-wai-gl@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Wendy,

I'm considering issue #35. I've got RoboHelp and I've used it recently in a
project that required strict 508 compliance. From everything I read, tested,
attempted to verify, it _should_ be accessible to almost everyone. The only
problem is I'm not entirely sure exactly what you are wanting "help" to. Is
this a Help feature just for the Guidelines that points out where certain
information could be found and references other documents? Or is it a
mini-help within itself and actually contains snippets of information? Or is
it something else entirely?

Please clarify and let me know if this is something I should pursue.

thanks,
Eugenia

Eugenia Slaydon
Lead Content Developer