RE: OTHER CONTRIBUTORS

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <GV@TRACE.WISC.EDU>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:51:48 -0600
To: <goliver@accease.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
No problem.   We had already been talking about how to recognize the
full group of contributors (but in a different context) --  and we were
also worrying about the term "good standing".   We / I  just should have
thought of posting the list of contributors on the participants page at
the same time we released the "good standing" list.    My fault.

Thanks everyone for hanging in there.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors