Re: [w3c-wai-gl] <none>

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 04:04:20 -0500 (EST)
To: Gregg Vanderheiden <GV@TRACE.WISC.EDU>
cc: "GLWAI Guidelines WG (GL - WAI Guidelines WG)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
For an animated GIF image it is possible to get the information from the
image about how often it changes. Open it in a good graphics editing tool
and look up the information.

Chaals

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:

  Here is a summary of the results of the telecon meeting today
  Checkpoint 2.6
  1 - Would be great to have a tool or a website that could test for
  flicker rate.
  2 - what is flicker.    "If I cant tell its flickering -- does it pass?"
  3 - what if it is caused by slow computer.  How will I know?

  NO RECOMMENDED CHANGES --  EXCEPT TO ADD AN EXAMPLE:
  "Example 1: Your animation doesn’t flicker when played"