RE: highlights from today

Boy,

You'd think that after all that time we spent crafting it I could send
the right version out.

Jason I absolutely correct.   Just was in too much of a hurry to get
them out before I forgot it all... and was sloppy.

We are updating the Highlights page.   Apologies everyone.

Gregg

Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Ind Engr - Biomed - Trace,  Univ of Wis
gv@trace.wisc.edu