FW: Something moving with attachment

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 20:06:33 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

pops I forgot the attachment

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Seeman [mailto:seeman@netvision.net.il]
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 7:56 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Something moving

I have been moaning for a long time about the state of Hebrew accessibility,
BILI and the like.
Well I finally have some progress to report.
I have gotten accessible Hebrew at least partly working.

I attach a virtual keyboard for accessible Hebrew with vowels

I will be putting it up on my site some time soon, so it can live there (as
soon as i decide on a domain name)
This is a work in progress so I am attaching it to you for your comments.

thanks to mechon-mamre.org for their help

comments welcome...

Lisa