Something moving

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 19:56:27 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I have been moaning for a long time about the state of Hebrew accessibility,
BILI and the like.
Well I finally have some progress to report.
I have gotten accessible Hebrew at least partly working.

I attach a virtual keyboard for accessible Hebrew with vowels

I will be putting it up on my site some time soon, so it can live there (as
soon as i decide on a domain name)
This is a work in progress so I am attaching it to you for your comments.

thanks to mechon-mamre.org for their help

comments welcome...

Lisa