RE: JAWS and name attribute for IMG

From: Jim Thatcher <thatch@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 13:58:45 -0500
To: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>, "'WCAG (E-mail)'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Right Jim, It is rather odd, and in my saying

> Which browser is not too relevant for JAWS since the they just
> use the browser to get at the HTML which they then parse themselves.

I should have said "which browser is not relevant as to what JFW speaks or
doesn't speak" because, as you observed, they must rely on the browser to
support events and scripting.

Jim
Accessibility Consulting
http://jimthatcher.com
512-306-0931
Constructing Accessible Web Sites, is now available at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1904151000/jimthatcherco-20/!
I recommend it. It's a good book!