What OS was Re: keyboard shortcut for: minimise maximise and close

From: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 19:40:36 +0100
To: "Jon Hanna" <jon@spin.ie>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I think this is the key, if the web is as universal as supposed, does web
accessibility include the possibility that the user can expect to change OS
and still be able to open a browser window?

How does one go about learning these keyboard shortcuts?
via the grapevine, or do we need a guide?

I'm of the firm opinion that html guides are not enough, and that as a
public service wai could at least link to excellent resources on configuring
computers for special needs.