RE: Design Principle

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:01:29 -0400 (EDT)
To: Lee Roberts <uce@roserockdesign.com>
cc: WCAG List <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sorry. It doesn't help me.

I learned that where there is one person, and another person joins him or
her, there are now two people.

If there is some relevant difference between one of the people and the other,
that person is an indiviudal who can be identified and spoken of as "the
inidividual". Especially if you are trying to sound officious.

I think that these are very much editorial issues - in other words they are
relevant in the context of checkpoints like 14.1 (WCAG 1) and we expect the
editorial team in particular to provide or find expertise as required.

cheers

Chaals