Three quick ones from John S

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <GV@TRACE.WISC.EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:43:29 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Current wording:

Orientation/Navigation. Facilitate content orientation and navigation

[js: How about something like this:

"Orientation and navigation. Provide contextual information and
interface elements to facilitate orientation to and navigation through
Web content, and ensure that these mechanisms can be perceived and used
by any user, either directly or with the aid of assistive technology."?]

GV: I think we just want to say what should be done - and save the HOW
for the checkpoints.

Current wording:

Comprehendible.

[js: Change to: Comprehensible.

Rationale: "Comprehendible" isn't good English.]

GV: GOOD - DONE.

Current wording:

Technology robust

[js: Change to: Robust technology.]

GV:  hmmm.  This is supposed to describe the page.    So I think
Technology Robust works better doesn't it?

-- ------------------------------
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.