Re: form controls to the left or right of labels?

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:41:25 -0800
To: gian@stanleymilford.com.au
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, lguarino@adobe.com
I do wish we could find a way to phrase this that separates the appearance on
the page from the way the information is presented to or by the screen reader.
For instance, in PDF, I can place the label before the radio button in the
structure tree, even though the checkbox is to the left of the label. I
realize that mark-up languages may not have this flexibility.

	Loretta