[WCAG10 techs] Tables examples

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 06:50:56 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I had a look at section 5.1.2 -
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10-HTML-TECHS/#data-tables  and the fourth example
provides a number of headers which include id attributes to make refrence to
them, but the cells themselves are marked up as ordinary data cells, which
seems wrong to me - they should be th cells.

it also seems like we should update fragments to be XHTML compatible, in
order to conform with checkpoint 11.1: Use W3C technologies when they
are available and appropriate for a task and use the latest versions when
supported [Priority 2] - XHTML has been a Recommendation since January 2000
and has been supported since then.

Cheers

Charles