From: Charles McCathieNevile [mailto:charles@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 9:52 PM
To: Cynthia Shelly
Cc: Kynn Bartlett; GV@TRACE.WISC.EDU; GLWAI Guidelines WG (GL - WAI
Guidelines WG)
Subject: RE: "objective" clarified

Right. And I was under the impression that what we actually agreed to
was
that requirements had to be testable. So it seems we are on the right
track.

cheers

Charles

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Cynthia Shelly wrote:

  I don't think it actually matters that a guideline is objective, as
long
  as it is testable.  I think Gregg's original definition is a long way
  towards a definition of "testable".