Agenda

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 09:30:32 +1100
To: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Thursday, 6 December, 21:00 UTC (4 PM US Eastern, 10 PM France, 8 AM
Eastern Australia) on the W3C/MIT Longfellow bridge: +1-617-252-1038

In this meeting, as discussed last week, we plan to continue working
methodically through the success criteria under each checkpoint, to
determine which are satisfactory (clear and testable), and where
further work needs to be undertaken. Errors, omissions and
inconsistencies in the success criteria will also be noted as we
examine each checkpoint in turn.

Last week we concluded our analysis with checkpoint 1.2.