Re: Clear and simple writing

At 09:26 PM 11/26/01 -0500, Joe Clark wrote:
>* If WCAG 2.0 strongly encourages the addition of IMAT (the terms
>"whenever possible" will work wonders here), lo and behold page authors
>will actually do it.

Right on, sister! One "strong encouragement" is for the WCAG itself to find
it "possible" and that's what I meant by "eating our own dog food". All of
the requested/recommended/required features being discussed *MUST* be
included in the document itself - full stop!

--
Love.
EACH UN-INDEXED/ANNOTATED WEB POSTING WE MAKE IS TESTAMENT TO OUR HYPOCRISY