[CSS-TECHS] issue 001225

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 01:38:57 -0500 (EST)
To: Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Well, I had to make up my own numbering scheme....

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Andi Snow-Weaver wrote:

  Here are the issues I have found in searching the GL mailing list.

  12/25/00 Do start/value attributes for <ol> <li> elements in CSS break WCAG
  1.0 checkpoint 6.1 which requires that the document be readable w/o style
  sheets? http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2000OctDec/0965.html

Anyway, I think we should note the relevant checkpoint from WCAG 1 at this
technique. In general I think there is an issue that we should be clear that
using style mechanisms to provide content is breaking the "cardinal rule" of
seperating presentation and content.

Chaals