[CSS-TECHS] CSS Properties by User Agent Tables Uploaded

From: Joel Sanda <joels@ecollege.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:32:02 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Okay, I think I have a good start for the first five sections of the "CSS
Techniques for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0" at:

http://www.jomiller.com/css/joel/

Thanks, Jo, for the space and FTP account!

If I can get some feedback/suggestions on this I'll wrap it up early next
week. There's no code sample yet - that will be a seperate document that
will be much quicker to write up than the darn tables referencing User
Agents and CSS Properties <grin>.

Each table cell with a browser version number will be linked to a page that
loads the sample code and a screen shot of the browsers we signed up for
during the phone call. I included the link to the appropriate CSS 1
specification section because that's supported in most newer browsers to a
higher degree than CSS 2.

Joel Sanda
Product Manager
Product Engineering & Technology