Nielsen Norman Report

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 07:52:00 -0700
To: Graham Oliver <graham_oliver@yahoo.com>, Matt May <mcmay@bestkungfu.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
At 9:34 AM +0100 2001/10/26, Graham Oliver wrote:
>Having bought the Nielsen Norman report and having
>skim read it I have been astounded by how relevant it
>is to what we are up to in this group.

As a dumb question, could the W3C purchase a copy of the NN report
for the purpose of making it available to members of this working
group?  There is a more expensive option available where you pay
$400 instead of $200, but you're able to distribute electronic
copies within your company or organization.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison