Consensus statement -- minimum set

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:45:36 -0500
To: "GLWAI Guidelines WG \(GL - WAI Guidelines WG\)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

At the meeting today we confirmed that a consensus statement that was
missed in our current listing was.

C-9  The minimum set for conformance would be composed only of normative
items (since they are the only ones testable).

No other consensus statements were verified due to running out of time.
Please however look at Wendy's and Graham's postings around the minimum
set and comment.  We will look for consensus at next weeks meeting.

Comments solicited.

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Dept of Ind. Engr. - U of Wis.