25 October 2001 WCAG WG telecon minutes

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:50:35 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Minutes available at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2001/10/25-minutes.html

Summary of action items

- Action GSW: write a proposal based on user groups. something that is also
simple. takes into GO's point that about being usable today.
- Action everyone: go through GO's 9 items and respond, "yes, no, don't
know, or ...."
- Action JW Try to formulate WC's idea as a statement of distinction.
- Action everyone: Go through the draft timeline [1]. Please comment,
question, and suggest changes, additions, etc.
- Action volunteer! We are looking for a volunteer to help edit the CSS
Techniques. The last draft [2] was published 16 July. Since then we've
received quite a few comments. Who wants to help incorporate them into the
new draft? Ideally, we would publish a new draft in the next couple of
weeks. Contact wendy [3] if you are interested.

reminder: if you want to participate via IRC during the telecon refer to
the note I sent in July. [4]

Be well,
--wendy

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2001/10/timeline.html