Request to Join

From: by way of Wendy A Chisholm <graham_oliver@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 15:39:36 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Given Name:
Graham

Family Name:
Oliver

Email Address:
graham_oliver@yahoo.com

Office Telephone Number:
+649 846 6995

Employer / Organization:
AccEase Ltd New Zealand

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member:
No

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area
of expertise)

[X] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[X] work with people with disabilities who use the
Web,

[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[X] instruct people on developing Web content,

[X]or have general usability, development, or
accessibility knowledge

[X] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group
Charter and agree to the participation criteria
therein (please indicate the revision date of the
charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).
2000/11/27 23:48:57

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[X] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my
organization does not have any IPR claims regarding
guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my
organization has the following IPR claims regarding
guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
(Please specify)

Cheers
Graham Oliver

=====
'Making on-line information accessible'
Mobile Phone : +64 25 919 724 - New Zealand
Work Phone : +64 9 846 6995 - New Zealand
AIM ID : grahamolivernz