RE: 28 March 2001 working draft

Bruce,

	First of all this was the fourth example in a list, and all the others
were positive, while the fourth was only a maybe ... Illustions *will* make
the content more comprehensible to non readers, not the maybe of speech and
highlighting ...

						Anne

At 09:36 AM 3/29/01 -0500, Bailey, Bruce wrote:
> very much like your suggested comment, but this could be an addition to
and not a replacement for the sentence you don't like.  The technique of
highlighting words as the text is spoken is extremely common.  It is used
for early education software (titles too numerous to list) and in AT
oriented products like Write:Outloud, AiSquared VisAbility, Kurzweil 3000,
and a several others.  You are mistaken when you claim that this scenario
is "very wrong and misleading".

>-- Bruce
>

>     Dear Anne,
Anne Pemberton