RE: Action Item: 2.2 Proposal (Distractions)

Cynthia,

Were you able to find what "distractive presentations" are called in industry?

I think 2.2 is o.k. I will include it in the next draft so people can read
it in context.

I think your proposed 2.x is covered by "2.3 Give users control of
mechanisms that cause extreme changes in context. "

We discussed the shortcomings of "extreme changes in context" at the F2F
and Katie took an action to define it.  Although, it seems like we should
be able to express the idea in simpler terms.

--w

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium