Re: Agenda

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 05:20:42 -0500 (EST)
To: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
cc: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
My regrets for the meeting, as previously announced. But some quick thoughts
on the agenda proposals inline...

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Jason White wrote:

  1. Should 2.1 be split into two checkpoints?

CMN I don't think so. I do not care too much either way though.

  2. Should checkpoint 2.4 be dropped on account of its being a user
     agent requirement?

CMN No. There is still a requirement on authors not to code this way, and
also not to rely on it (these two ideas are linked in a few of the
checkpoints that we have - sometimes we say it one way, and sometimes
another. Maybe we should try to clarify that).