RE: What does "for example" mean

So it seems that we're split on what  "for example" means in WCAG 1.0.  I
don't think we should spend any time arguing what "for example" "really"
means. (Anyway, I know I'm right, so what's the point <grin/>.)  From a
practical point of view, if we're split 50/50, the chances are our readers
are also reading it different ways.

But are we agreed that it's used in different ways in WCAG 1.0?  In other
words, are we agreed that there are some places where what follows "for
example" must be done, while at others its just one way to do it?

If so, we need to fix it.

Len